It’s officially feeling like fall here in New England – the leaves are changing colors, there is a chill in the air and we are ready to visit the pumpkin patches. That means it’s time to transition your home from summer to fall – swapping out just a few pieces of décor can really change the look and feel of your space. Trading your breezy linens and summer blues for textured throws and luxe velvets will keep your home feeling warm and inviting throughout the chilly months. Here are some of our favorite finds this season to give your home that welcoming, cozy vibe that we all crave this time of year. You can mix these items in with your existing decor to give your space a fresh update without doing a full design overhaul of your home.
Do you switch out your decor based on the seasons? Let us know in the comments below.
1. Loop Stripe Lumbar Pillow l 2. Faceted Metal Vases l 3. Ceramic Crow l
4. Magnolia Wheat Wreath l 5. Plaid Cotton Throw Blanket l 6. Gingko Stem l
7. Cider And Clove Candle l 8. Macrame Wall Hanging l 9. Washed Velvet Pillow Cover l
10. Marble and Gold Tray l 11. Buffalo Check Gray & White Armchair l
12. Kigali Area Rug l 13. Teal Chunky Cable Knit Throw Blanket l
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, we may receive compensation. Our opinions expressed on the blog are explicitly our own and we would never recommend anything that we don’t truly love.
This blog post was written for Brick + Beam Studio by Kim Valente. Kim is the owner and principal design at Brick + Beam. During the autumn months, she loves going hiking, picking apples and leaf-peeping.